AM141 Suspension and Steering
Introduces basic principles of suspension, steering and wheel alignment including tire construction, types and sizing for passenger cars and light duty trucks. Includes disassembling and reassembling suspension and steering system components. Introduces computerized 4-wheel-alignment, tire balancing and tire-changing equipment. Prerequisite: CG 209. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13580||In-person||Sylvania AM 203|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From February 3 through February 27, 2023
|Daniel E Zuniga||Books for CRN 13580
Class details for CRN 13580
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.