AM100 Intro to Automotive Systems
Introduces automotive tools, fasteners, precision measurement, service information systems/manuals and shop procedures. Includes basic automotive service, inspection, and measuring procedures and the practical application of mathematics for the automotive trade. Corequisites: AM 161, AM 162. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10711||In-person||Sylvania AM 201|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridayfrom 7 to 11:50am
From January 9 through February 1, 2023
|Russ S Jones||Books for CRN 10711
Class details for CRN 10711
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.