WR90 Writing 90
Instruction includes sentence structure, paragraph and essay development, and written expression. Students can expect to increase working vocabulary and improve skills in basic communications. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 90 or completion of WR 80 and placement into RD 90 or completion of RD 80 with a "C" or better. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40722||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 28 through December 17, 2022
|Christina M Evans||Books for CRN 40722 $0|
Class details for CRN 40722
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From September 28 through December 15, 2022
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 11am to 12:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Laurel E Spillum||Books for CRN 40243 $0|
Class details for CRN 40243
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.