WR121H English Composition: Honors
This is the Honors version. Focuses on academic writing as a means of inquiry. Uses critical reading, discussion and the writing process to explore ideas, develop cultural awareness and formulate positions. Emphasizes development of a variety of strategies to present evidence in support of a thesis. Prerequisite: 3.25 GPA and placement into WR 121, or completion of (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43317||In-person||Sylvania SS 122|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Mary E Bartholemy||Books for CRN 43317
Class details for CRN 43317
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.