WLD217 Diesel Welding
Develops knowledge and skills in welding required of a diesel mechanic. Focuses on maintenance and repair applications using FCAW, GMAW, SMAW, CAC-A, OAW, TB, PAC and OAC processes. Prerequisite: Department permission required. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44625||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG2 132|
Fridayfrom 7am to 3pm
From September 30 through November 18, 2022
|Scott S Judy||Books for CRN 44625
Class details for CRN 44625
Notes: For ThinkBIG Students Only
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.