VT205 Veterinary Pharmacology
Introduces general pharmacological principles, drugs, and classification of agents used in veterinary medicine. Covers therapeutic responses to drugs and common adverse drug reactions. Prerequisites: Admission to Veterinary Technology program. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45357||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 138|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 10:50am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Christine M Fletcher||Books for CRN 45357
Class details for CRN 45357
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.