VT204 Applied Radiography
Covers the practical application of radiography in the veterinary profession. Includes principles of x-ray production, the operation and uses of x-ray machines, the care and development of films, and radiographic positioning of animals. Prerequisites: Admission to Veterinary Technology program. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
LectureChoose one of these classes.
|45347||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 138|
Mondayfrom 2 to 3:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Katie M Olsen||Books for CRN 45347
Class details for CRN 45347
LabAnd also choose one of these classes.
|45348||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 138|
Tuesdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Katie M Olsen||Books for CRN 45348
Class details for CRN 45348
|45349||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 138|
Thursdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Katie M Olsen||Books for CRN 45349
Class details for CRN 45349
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.