VT121 Large Animal Nursing/Restraint
Introduces the livestock industry and the various species of large animal livestock. Includes livestock terminology, breeds, production systems, basic management practices, and animal products and by-products. Lab introduces the livestock production systems and producers. Prerequisite: Admission into the Veterinary Technology Program. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
LectureChoose one of these classes.
|45294||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 114|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Ragan L Borzcik||Books for CRN 45294
Class details for CRN 45294
LabAnd also choose one of these classes.
|45295||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 109|
Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 3:20pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Ragan L Borzcik||Books for CRN 45295
Class details for CRN 45295
|45296||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 109|
Tuesdayfrom 12:30 to 3:20pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Ragan L Borzcik||Books for CRN 45296
Class details for CRN 45296
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.