VT114 Domestic Animal Behavior
Covers basic concepts relating to domestic animal behavior, including normal behavior; how animals learn; methods of behavioral modification; and common animal behavioral issues. Prerequisite: Admission to the Veterinary Technology Program. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45343||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 109|
Fridayfrom 9 to 10:50am
From September 30 through December 16, 2022
|Cristen M Yurkoski||Books for CRN 45343
Class details for CRN 45343
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.