VT109 Radiation Safety
Introduces x-radiation and safety principles involved in using x-ray machines. Program admission or current employment in a veterinary facility or clinic doing x-ray work is required. Prerequisite: Admission to Veterinary Technology program or instructor approval. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42193||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Katie M Olsen||Books for CRN 42193 $0|
Class details for CRN 42193
Notes: OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS EMPLOYED IN VETERINARY FACILITIES.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.