TA290B Advanced Theatre Projects B
Provides an opportunity for an advanced, self-directed, individual project connected to a technical theatre production. Learning contract with theatre arts instructor covering the course expectations required. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45215||In-person||Sylvania PAC AUD|
TBATo Be Announced
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Sue D Portinga||Books for CRN 45215 $0|
Class details for CRN 45215
Notes: 1ST Class meets THUR,9/27/22, 1600-1650
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.