TA250C Technical Theatre Production C
Provides the opportunity to learn and apply intermediate technical skills in one or more areas of technical theatre. Employ teamwork skills to collaborate throughout the production process. Participation in the mainstage production required. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45221 Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7||Canceled||Not applicable||Sue D Portinga||Books for CRN 45221 $0|
Class details for CRN 45221
Notes: 1st Class:Thurs 9/29/22, 1600-1650, Subsequent classes TBA
|and||Sylvania PAC AUD|
Thursdayfrom 5 to 5:50pm
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.