TA190A Projects in Theatre A
Provides an opportunity to co-design an independent project associated with the current mainstage theatre production. Includes an assigned role within the production team which may be off stage, front of house, or backstage. Learning contract with theatre arts instructor covering the course expectations required. Prerequisite: Instructor approval required. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45211||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Sue D Portinga||Books for CRN 45211 $0|
Class details for CRN 45211
Notes: 1st Class meets THUR 9/29/22, subsequent classes TBA
|and In-person||Sylvania PAC AUD|
Thursdayfrom 4 to 4:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.