TA145 Acting for the Camera
Identifies, exercises and utilizes the actor's resources to develop acting techniques specifically meant for acting on a visually recorded medium (camera). Taught only in conjunction with Video Production 2. Prerequisite: TA 141. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45208 Canceled||Cascade TEB 113|
Fridayfrom 10am to 1:50pm
|Canceled||Not applicable||Barry L Hunt||Books for CRN 45208 $0|
Class details for CRN 45208
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.