TA144 Improvisational Theatre
Covers the use of the body and senses to express oneself and communicate with others. Includes exercise, theatre games and impromptu scenes to tap the creative potential of the human imagination. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43811||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Patrick J Tangredi||Books for CRN 43811
Class details for CRN 43811
|and In-person||Sylvania CT 201|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 1 to 2:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.