TA141 Fund of Acting Techniques
Introduces basic theatrical acting techniques. Offers opportunity to develop critical thinking and acting skills through reading and analyzing plays. Covers and explores the beginning-level awareness of the physical and vocal skills required of a stage performer. Includes reading and analyzing plays to develop critical thinking and acting skills. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42813||In-person||Sylvania CT 201|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Patrick J Tangredi||Books for CRN 42813 $0|
Class details for CRN 42813
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.