TA101 Theatre Appreciation
Explores live theatre productions in Portland area. Provides opportunity to enrich understanding and appreciation of different varieties of theatrical events. Includes reading, attending and critiquing plays. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41594||In-person||Sylvania PAC 101|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 9:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Patrick J Tangredi||Books for CRN 41594 $0|
Class details for CRN 41594
Notes: Fee covers tickets for 6 plays
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.