R212 New Testament Intro
Examines the historical antecedents of New Testament events and the context in which New Testament texts were written and the situations they were intended to address. Focuses on the placement of the texts within the development of the early Christian movement and the different genres represented within the writings of the New Testament canon. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42867||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|George A Gray||Books for CRN 42867
Class details for CRN 42867
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.