R211 Intro Old Testament
Examines the biblical texts of the Old Testament from a distinctly academic perspective. Focuses on major historical events and interactions with various empires as they relate to the faith and definition of early Israel. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42612||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jennifer G Bird||Books for CRN 42612
Class details for CRN 42612
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.