PSY236 Psych of Adult Dev and Aging
Provides an overview of the biological, cognitive, and psychosocial aspects of adulthood and aging including theories of aging and specific research in the field of gerontology. Focuses on genetic and environmental factors that influence health as we age. Includes the challenges specific to gender, ability level, and culture. Recommended: PSY 201 or PSY 201A or PSY 215. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40658||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Florence C Spraggins||Books for CRN 40658 $0|
Class details for CRN 40658
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.