PL224 Torts and Personal Injury
Provides an overview of tort law and handling personal injury claims, including paralegal's role. Includes study of international torts, negligence and strict liability claims, defenses, vicarious liability, tort claims act, damages, analysis of fact situations, review of case law, draft pleadings, evaluation of damages, discovery issues, and application of principles discussed in class. Prerequisite/concurrent: PL 101. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 7 to 9:20pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Timothy J Heinson||Books for CRN 40659
Class details for CRN 40659
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.