PL130 Legal Software
Provides training in a variety of specialized legal software applications including those used for drafting, practice management, timekeeping, litigation support, and trial preparation. Prerequisite: PL 101 and (CAS 133 or CAS 140 or CIS 120 or CIS 125D). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43273||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Beth L King||Books for CRN 43273
Class details for CRN 43273
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.