PL109 Estate Planning
Covers approaches to estate planning, including wills, trusts, shared ownership, gifts and life insurance. Includes objectives for estate planning, probate and the estate, and structures and results of different estate plans. Prerequisite/concurrent: PL 101. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41538||In-person||Cascade TH 107|
Wednesdayfrom 6:30 to 9:20pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Edward L Ferrero||Books for CRN 41538
Class details for CRN 41538
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.