PL107 Interviewing and Investigating
Introduces the legal context for factual investigation and develops skills in investigation planning, fact gathering and analysis, and communicating facts found. Emphasizes client and witness interviewing techniques. Includes simulated interviews. Prerequisite: WR 121. Prerequisite/concurrent: PL 101. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 7 to 9:20pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Tricia A Leishman||Books for CRN 43434 $0|
Class details for CRN 43434
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.