PL103 Legal Ethics
Covers ethics and professional responsibility for legal professionals. Focuses on the meaning and application of the Oregon Rules of Professional Conduct and the Oregon State Bar's Statement of Professionalism. Prerequisite: PL 101. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44072||Canceled||Cascade C. TBA|
TBATo Be Announced
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 44072 $0|
Class details for CRN 44072
Thursdayfrom 5:30 to 6:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Betty Homer||Books for CRN 45310
Class details for CRN 45310
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.