PE188Z Barre Fitness II
Continues development in the fusion of ballet, Pilates, yoga and Barre to enhance health and wellness in muscular endurance, flexibility, cardiorespiratory, and body composition components of physical fitness. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44839||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 201|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 10:20am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Rebekah L Spencer-Sims||Books for CRN 44839
Class details for CRN 44839
Notes: Remote option available
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.