PE187Z Barre Fitness
Introduces a fusion of ballet, Pilates, yoga and Barre to enhance health and wellness in muscular endurance, flexibility, cardiorespiratory, and body composition components of physical fitness. No experience necessary. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44838||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 201|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 10:20am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Rebekah L Spencer-Sims||Books for CRN 44838
Class details for CRN 44838
Notes: Remote option available
|44908||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 111|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Dee A McQueen||Books for CRN 44908
Class details for CRN 44908
Notes: Low impact fitness No dance experience necessary
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.