PE186T Hip Hop III
Develops Hip Hop dance skills at an advanced level with a focus on challenging choreography and performance. Emphasizes the development of correct technique and the strength needed to perform more advanced moves. Hip Hop I and Hip Hop II or previous experience highly recommended. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44829||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 201|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 2:30 to 3:50pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Donna M Oefinger||Books for CRN 44829
Class details for CRN 44829
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.