PE186S Hip Hop II
Continue the development of Hip Hop dance at an intermediate level with a focus on longer, more challenging phrases and performance aspects. Emphasis will be placed on the development of correct technique, strength and flexibility, musicality, and individual expression through movement. D 177B and PE 186S are equivalent and only one may be taken for credit. Prerequisite: D 177 or PE 186R or instructor approval. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44826||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 201|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 2:30 to 3:50pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Donna M Oefinger||Books for CRN 44826
Class details for CRN 44826
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.