PE185L Intermediate Soccer
Applies skills acquired in basic/beginning soccer play. Utilizes kicking, passing, dribbling, heading, play strategies, and goal-keeper skills. May be played on outdoor field or altered for indoor play. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45022||In-person||Sylvania HT SOCCER|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 4 to 5:50pm
From September 27 through November 17, 2022
|Amel E Karaselimovic||Books for CRN 45022
Class details for CRN 45022
Notes: 8-week course, ends Nov 17
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.