PE183B Stretch, Roll, and Release
Covers practical applications and benefits of increased mobility and range of motion. Explores how fascia plays an important role in mobility and increased postural and breath awareness in order to improve overall wellness and mind/body fitness. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44402||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 203|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Susan M Milln||Books for CRN 44402
Class details for CRN 44402
Notes: Fitness for Back Health and Stretch Roll Release Combo
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.