PE182R Fitness for Back Health
Explores appropriate exercises, body mechanics, posture, and other techniques for prevention and relief of back pain. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42665||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 203|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Susan M Milln||Books for CRN 42665
Class details for CRN 42665
Notes: Stretch, Roll, Release and Fitness for Back Health Combo
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.