PE182E Running for Fitness
Introduces basic running performance fundamentals that help maintain and enhance physical fitness and overall well-being. Provides foundational information and tools needed to understand, organize, plan, and implement a physical fitness program that features running as a primary cardiorespiratory activity. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42925||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Tanya R Kraus||Books for CRN 42925
Class details for CRN 42925
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.