PE181M Boot Camp II
Focuses on cardio-respiratory fitness, muscular strength and endurance. Includes interval training, dynamic stretching, strength trainings, high intensity fitness training, muscle confusion training, endurance training and plyometrics. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44846||In-person||Cascade CAGYM 110|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 7 to 8:20am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Susan M Milln||Books for CRN 44846
Class details for CRN 44846
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.