PE180M Swim Conditioning II
Focuses on improvements in cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, and flexibility through swimming. Includes water and land exercises, lap swimming and water games. Incorporates all of the competitive strokes for improved conditioning. Recommended: Swim Conditioning 1, intermediate level swim skills or equivalent. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45507||In-person||Sylvania HT POOL|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|James D Mosley||Books for CRN 45507
Class details for CRN 45507
Notes: Course taught in Deep Pool
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.