PE180L Swim Conditioning I
Focuses on improvements in cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength/endurance, and flexibility through swimming. Includes water/land exercises, lap swimming and water games. Recommended: intermediate level swim skills or equivalent. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45506||In-person||Sylvania HT POOL|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|James D Mosley||Books for CRN 45506
Class details for CRN 45506
Notes: Course taught in Deep Pool
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.