PE162O Core Fitness
Introduces safe and proper exercises, in a group exercise setting, that stabilize the core muscles including back, abdominal, hip, pelvis and lateral trunk muscles. Promotes improved cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscle strength and endurance, flexibility, and/or composition with an emphasis on involvement of strong core muscles. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41187||In-person||Sylvania AM 125|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 7 to 8:20am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Jane M Loverin||Books for CRN 41187
Class details for CRN 41187
Notes: Includes Cardio Conditioning.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.