PE162G Cardio Conditioning
Introduces cardio conditioning to improve fitness, health, and overall wellness through structured group fitness and individualized cardiorespiratory exercises. Covers knowledge and skills needed to perform safe and proper group and individual fitness exercises. Emphasizes improved cardiorespiratory conditioning, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42874||In-person||Sylvania HT GYMII|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 7 to 8:20am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Jane M Loverin||Books for CRN 42874
Class details for CRN 42874
Notes: Includes Core Fitness.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.