PE143B Aquatic Exercise II
Includes aerobic exercise, strength conditioning and stretching movements set to music in an aquatics environment. Incorporates exercise in both shallow and deep water in order to take advantage of the natural buoyancy and resistance properties of water. Introduces exercises and equipment related to improving speed, agility and quickness. Swimming skills are not required. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45505||In-person||Sylvania HT POOL|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 11am to 12:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Jane M Loverin||Books for CRN 45505
Class details for CRN 45505
Notes: Course taught in Deep Pool
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.