PE120A Ballet I
Introduces fundamentals of Ballet technique with a focus on correct alignment, development of strength, flexibility, range of motion, stability, and Ballet terminology. D 190A and PE 120A cannot both be taken for credit. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43262||In-person||Southeast TABOR 102|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett||Books for CRN 43262
Class details for CRN 43262
|44034||In-person||Southeast TABOR 102|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:20am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Valerie R Limbrunner-Bartlett||Books for CRN 44034
Class details for CRN 44034
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.