OMT232 OMT Seminar II
Reviews major ophthalmic subject areas through guest speakers and field trips. Explores practicum experiences and employment opportunities. Students must enroll in this class if they are enrolled in second year practicum. Corequisite: OMT 222. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 6:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 40133
Class details for CRN 40133
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.