MUS220D Chorus IV
Provides an opportunity to sing in a large general chorus of mixed voices. Includes rehearsal and performance at an intermediate level using repertory drawn from the canon of choral works from the 16th-21st centuries. No audition required. Prerequisite: MUS 220C. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41354||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 114|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Samuel W Barbara||Books for CRN 41354
Class details for CRN 41354
Notes: Large inperson open-enrollment choral ensemble
|45180||In-person||Sylvania CT 201|
Mondayfrom 5 to 7:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Julianne R Johnson||Books for CRN 45180 $0|
Class details for CRN 45180
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.