MUS131 Class Voice
Covers basic technique and theory of vocal proficiency necessary to develop individual ability in solo or ensemble settings. Includes the application of breath support, projection, phrasing, and musical styles to support individual voices in solo repertoire. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45197||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 114|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 1:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Samuel W Barbara||Books for CRN 45197 $0|
Class details for CRN 45197
Notes: Group & private vocal coaching, supportive environment
|41348||In-person||Sylvania CT 126|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 10:20am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Evan P Miles||Books for CRN 41348 $0|
Class details for CRN 41348
Notes: Group and private vocal coaching, supportive environment
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.