MUC274 Microcontrollers for Artists
Introduces a variety of sensor and motion-tracking technologies and their application in the arts. Includes the design of new physical user interfaces for musicians, dancers, public spaces, galleries and commercial installations. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42481||In-person||Cascade MAHB 223|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12:30 to 2:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Jesse R Mejia||Books for CRN 42481
Class details for CRN 42481
Notes: Cohort 1
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.