MUC270 Audio Programming I
Introduces visual programming language Max/MSP and the practice of creative coding for music and sound design. Recommended: basic familiarity with computers and digital audio workstations. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Crystal C Cortez||Books for CRN 42095
Class details for CRN 42095
Notes: Cohort 1; In-Person Labs TBA
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 2:30 to 4:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Ravi Kittappa||Books for CRN 42190
Class details for CRN 42190
Notes: Cohort 2; In-Person Labs TBA
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.