MUC236 Studio Recording Technology IV
Covers intermediate to advanced skills in audio engineering including a mixture of theory and practical application of current recording technology. Focuses on technology as a tool for creativity. Includes digital audio, mixing on DAWs, signal routing, time correction, troubleshooting, session organizing and professional skills. This is the fourth course in a six-course sequence. Prerequisites: MUC 225. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43872||In-person||Cascade MAHB 101|
Mondayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Jake L Kelly||Books for CRN 43872
Class details for CRN 43872
Notes: Lab TBA
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.