MUC218 Digital Arts & Equity
Covers the profound social, cultural, and economic influence of digital art creations, with particular attention to social justice and equity for people who have historically been oppressed. Recommended: Enrollment in a digital arts or related program: Music & Sonic Arts; Multimedia; or Creative Coding & Immersive Technologies. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12:30 to 2:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Crystal C Cortez||Books for CRN 43342
Class details for CRN 43342
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.