MTH256 Differential Equations
Includes a variety of differential equations and their solutions, with emphasis on applied problems in engineering and physics. Uses differential equations software. Students communicate results in oral and written form. Graphing and Computer Algebra System (CAS) technology are used, such as Desmos and/or GeoGebra which are available at no cost. Recommended: MTH 254. Prerequisites: (MTH 252 and MTH 261) and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45228||In-person||Cascade TEB 221|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|David C Froemke||Books for CRN 45228
Class details for CRN 45228
|43227||Canceled||Southeast SE TBA|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 2 to 4:20pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Not applicable||Matthew W Funk||Books for CRN 43227
Class details for CRN 43227
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.