MSD279A Workplace Quality Improvement
Examines practical, hands-on tools employees use to improve their work effectiveness and workplace efficiency. Explores Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) philosophy and tools including the Plan, Do, Check, Act Cycle (PDCA), Eight-Step Problem Solving Process, process flow analysis and other related methods. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42807||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jahzeel A Ormeno||Books for CRN 42807
Class details for CRN 42807
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.