MSD194 Eff. Presentation Skills PP
Focuses on the delivery of effective Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in a professional setting. Covers analyzing various forms of PowerPoint delivery, developing ideas, understanding advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint, producing multimedia slideshows, handling participant questions, and overcoming objections. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45470||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 3, 2022
|Sherie Guess||Books for CRN 45470
Class details for CRN 45470
Notes: Class runs 9/26 to 12/3
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.